Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 2 after removal

So today I bounded out of bed, went to work, and was pretty energetic and clear headed all day. I do still feel some cramps from the removal, mostly still on the lower left side of my stomach and back, but today marks the first day in months or more that I didnt get a headache. I dont feel perfect, and after the initial back pain went away, a tiny bit came back, but I feel more level. I think this whole thing is going to take a month or so to get regulated....... but I feel sharp and smart again. Thats huge!

I dont want to forget that this thing isnt responsible for all of my life stuff and frustrations, but feeling well is step 1.

Also ladies, definitely a little spotting the first day or so, just so you know.

Be well <3

No comments:

Post a Comment